Thursday, November 1, 2012

Several Started Blood Dogs For Sale

In the photo below, you can see several of the started dogs that were born in the hunting season last year, and are now starting to get a taste of the up coming deer season which is now in progress if you are an archery hunter.
 
 
Below is a bottle of blood I collected from last year, and just defrosted, I use this periodicall all during the off season to keep my started dogs focused on learning to line scent in training exercises.  
 

 As a treat at the end of the trail, I usually have a raw heart and liver to reward my started dogs for a job well done. 
 
 
 
I am asking $750-$1,000 for these started pups who are all from my blood line and raised eating raw meat all their life.



If you are need of professional tracking services or perhaps youy are researching the market for a blood dog, you can call me at 337 298 2630.



 

No comments: