Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Blood Tracking Dog Training Facility and Dogs For Sale Hunting Season 2016

I have always had tracking dogs, and raised my puppies up to do just that, amoung other things...






but six years ago, I began breeding and training my Louisiana Catahoula dogs specifically to track blood





as started and finished tracking dogs for sale to deer hunters and at the same time,





I had no idea how much fun I was about to have when I started







  training some dogs personally for me to track professionally for hire. 




It was then that I researched and discovered that it was estimated by Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries that ½ the deer shot in Louisiana were not recovered. 


                         Me Valyrie and Simon on a Sherburne WMA  10 point archery track


I was in shock, because I had never lost many of the deer that I or my friends shot







 because I always had a dog to help me find the ones that did not drop in their tracks and got away.








 I decided I wanted to change those statistics by educating the deer hunting public about the importance of planning ahead to include a blood tracking dog into the overall deer hunting program. 







Many of us spend thousands of dollars preparing for deer season, invest 100’s of hours of our time, and expend a great deal of energy getting to the point of pulling the trigger on a hundred pounds of venison, 






or worse the trophy rack of a lifetime, and then ½ the time we can’t find it because we don’t have a dog to advance the track at the last point of blood? 





Something is very wrong with this picture from my perspective, because I have to wonder why anyone is hunting deer without a tracking dog to start with… but that is just me apparently…








Now if you are just getting started and don’t know where to start, I operate a blood trail dog training facility year round and have puppies, started dogs and finished dogs for sale. 








I am a breeder, dog trainer, and a professional tracker, with 30 years of experience in all of the above. I am also available for private training sessions with you and your dog @ $100/hr. 






I feed raw meat year round, 


and many of my pups first taste of solid food is raw meaty bones...






I have been doing my dog business as a primary source of income for 11 years now, and I believe the most effective and convenient means of getting you and your dog started or get the fine tuning going on a finished dog is telephone consultations to train YOU HOW TO HANDLE and train your dog, because a dog is only as good as the man or woman hunting them! 



I am Marcus de la Houssaye and I can be reached by cell phone @ 337 298 2630

No comments: