Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Blood Trail Dogs For Texas Hunting Preserves 2016

I am getting calls from Texas almost every day about dogs that they got from somewhere else that are not working, and so they are now coming to me, because they heard about my dogs from some of my satisfied customers. 



I am sorting through my pictures and it looks like most of my Texas photos are on the other computer.


The photo above is from one of the Texas ranches where my dogs are tracking this year.




Someone just sent this one to me, but it might be from Oklahoma, IDK, but how can you be dropping deer like the ones above and not have a dog to help you locate 'em?

 I have pure bred Catahoulas, and some crossed with beagle like the red dog above, and some crossed with wolf like the ones below.



In the photos below you can see Samuel, my pure bred wolf leading some yearlings on a training exercise below. I use my experienced, finished dogs to train the young 'ones.




I am Marcus de la Houssaye, and I operate a blood trail dog training facility in Lafayette, Louisiana, and I am here to help you find a tracking dog, so you can avoid the frustration and heart ache of losing so many deer, for simply the lack of a good, well behaved, well bred dog.


I can be reached by cell phone @ 337 298 2630. My dogs are all socialized, hauled in trucks, ATVs, and boats, are easy to handle and ready to go. It is the time of the year when everybody wants a dog, and I am here to serve your needs. If you get a started or finished dog from me, I am available for telephone consultations to keep your tracking dog on the go. I am arranging transports, west to Texas and north to the midwest this week, give me a call if you need more info.

No comments: