Sunday, October 15, 2017

Blood Tracking Dogs For Sale 2017

It is so good to hear all the positive reports coming in of the dogs I sold last year



and the puppies and started dogs I sold this year already doing so well.


For instance my friends from Slidell, La. have reported that the 6 month old started dog they bought from me about 2 weeks ago just ran a 200 yard track and smoked it in about 2 and 1/2  minutes!


That is what happens when you buy a dog that is born and raised in a blood trail dog training facility!


I get scraps year round from hunters, exotic game ranches and sometimes road kill.


I am Marcus de la Houssaye, and I breed and train Louisiana Catahoulas and I can be reached



by cell phone at 337 298 2630 if you are interested in a Catahoula puppy, started or finished dog.

I own and operate a blood trail dog training facility in Lafayette, Louisiana.

No comments: