Monday, October 16, 2017

Blood Trail Dog Puppies

Now that deer season is open, if you are shopping for a working dog with a strong prey drive, that is easy to handle, train, is great with children and makes a great family pet all year long, you might be wondering...

What is a good breed of dog for blood tracking wounded deer?

You are looking at it right here...

The Louisiana Catahoula Cur


And if you are shopping for color, this girl has it all!


Blue leopard, blaze face, ring neck, white tip tail and double glass eyes.

The four photos above is a Alida

We have 3 females in this litter of Louisiana Catahoula puppies for sale



The next 4 photos below is Beau


This girl has one glass eye and is very attentive of me as you can see...


She is very dark with large black and grey patches and blue leopard markings




At 7 weeks old they are ready to go and I have started them on blood trail dog training...


In the 3 photos below is Carlie and she is a blue leopard and she is my pick, due to the fact that she has picked me first...







I am Marcus de la Houssaye and I am a breeder and trainer of Catahoulas for 30 years and live in Lafayette, La.






 can be reached by email: catahoula1@gmail.com






If you email, please send me a phone number to call you and let's keep it short until we can get on the phone. Thank you for understanding that if you have a lot of questions, I talk a lot faster than I text, and I do not always have cell service or internet in the wilderness. This time of year I may go for a few days before checking my email due to hunting season.

No comments: