Sunday, January 22, 2012

Red Stag and Fallow Deer

For Sale: 25-50 Trophy Red Stags and Fallow bucks, also hundreds of yearlings, does and hinds.



A game preserve operator has lost his exotic permit due to new laws, and needs our help to move forward.



He has a herd of 400 exotics in a game preserve that must be transported live or culled.





Does anyone know of a large or small preserve interested in buying Red Stag and Fallow deer for breeding stock?




Culling is a last option. My hope is this is a win, win, win situation.




Of course my young blood tracking dogs will get an amazing opportunity to learn to track in this preserve,



but we want to make every effort to find a new home for the stags, bucks, does and hinds if at all possible.




The Whitetail deer can stay, but the exotics have to go.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated. Thank you very much!

My cell phone is 337 298 2630

My email is: catahoula1@gmail.com

I am Marcus de la Houssaye a breeder and trainer of Louisiana Catahoulas, and a professional blood tracker.


Welcome to My Wild Louisiana!

Should you be coming to south Louisiana for a visit, I would be glad to guide you on a Louisiana swamp tour. You click the link here for more info.

No comments: