Friday, December 30, 2016

Blood Tracking Dogs For Sale, Barter, Or Trade 2017

I know a lot of people are wanting a tracking dog and are discouraged by the high price some people are asking for started and finished blood tracking dogs.

Jesse a son Of Bobalou and Angel



                   I understand, and my dogs sell for thousands of dollars on big ranches in south Texas,




                                       other big game exotic ranches and places world wide.





                     But I am here to work with you and help you get your own tracking dog,





             so we can spend more time hunting and less time looking for lost or wounded deer.

                                           

All that being said, I do trade my dogs for things I need such as trucks, boats, outboard motors, law mowers, tractors, ATV's, golf cart, guns, or furniture.


                                                                  Gus a son of Jesse

In fact, if you have a guide service, a condo, or hunting club, I could trade a guided or unguided fishing or hunting trip in exotic places like South or West Texas, Colorado or Alaska for a dog.




        The point I want to make here is that if you want a blood trail dog and you are short on cash,


                                                       Jesse Girl a daughter of Jesse



 I will work with you and you can get creative and propose anything you like, except maybe trading

                                                                      your wife,

or son or daughter!




I am Marcus de la Houssaye and I own and operate a blood trail dog training facility 



      in Lafayette, Louisiana, and I can be reached at 337 298 2630 



or email: catahoula1@gmail.com



Me and Jesse on Lake Martin a couple of years ago

No comments: