Monday, December 19, 2016

How To Properly Train A Blood Tracking Dog Puppy!


This is a new dog barely a year old who is having a great end to his first year because the professional tracker put the dog on as many training tracks(during deer season) as he possibly could.




This is Robert Miller's Sargeant and one happy hunter with her first buck deer!


Sargent is really finishing his first year of training with a true Recovery today. Damn I'm so proud of his growth. I'm so happy for TJ's daughter Aubry with her first buck and to be a part of her hunt is something I'll never forget. ~ Robert Miller 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


When it comes to training tracking dogs, the rubber meets the road during deer season when you got fresh blood on the ground and a dead or wounded deer somewhere.




I am Marcus de la Houssaye, and I own and operate a blood trail dog training facility, offer blood trail dog training services, and breed and train my Louisiana Catahoulas as a full range working dog in Lafayette, La. and I can be reached @ 337 298 2630 for more info. catahoula1@gmail.com




No comments: